|ZEUS Full Pass
All days workshops, parties and shows
|ACHILLES Pass (my first steps in Zouk)
All beginners workshops + open level workshops. Parties are not included!
All Kizomba/Bachata workshops. Parties are not included!
|Lady's Day Pass
Lady's special workshops. Parties are not included!
For inquiries about group discounts feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Party TicketsFor each party you should buy a separate ticket! Full pass includes all parties and shows!
- Opening Congress Party - TBA
- Congress Gala Night - TBA
- Closing Congress Party - TBA
Please choose the ticket type and select the amount of tickets you would like to order. Complete the order form and select your payment method at the bottom. You can pay with PayPal or Bank transfer. If you would like to use a Bank transfer, please make sure you check the Cheque/Mail order option in the order form and you use the correct bank details (see below).
Direct Payment via PayPalPlease use that link to pay your pass directly via PayPal.
When using bank transfers to pay for your tickets, please use the following information:
|Account Name:||STEPANOV MIKHAIL|
|IBAN:||CY32 0050 0240 0002 4001 3507 5702|
|Address:||131 Arch. Makarios III Ave. & Ioannis Polemi Avenue|
3021 Limassol, Cyprus
Limassol International Business Centre
Always submit your full name (or group name when using group discount) so we can trace and verify your payment.
Terms and Conditions
- To complete the registration it is necessary to submit your full name & e-mail address. Only after we receive payment the registration will be considered completed. Every participant will be notified by e-mail about completion of their registration.
- In case of discounted prices when paid before 1st April, 1st May, 1st June, 1st July, 1st August, 1st September and 1st October, it is necessary to take into account that banks hold transfer money for up to three days. We cannot guarantee discounted price in case of delayed payment.
- Please be advised that the participation fee is not refundable and not transferable to any other person.
- In case of a serious illness it is possible to cancel your registration. It will be necessary to show a medical report. Cancellation fee is 50% of the price until October 1st, 2017. After October 1st 2017 cancellation will not be possible.
- After completion of registration, the congress pass can not be transferred onto another participant. This is also the case when you are a member of a group using the group discount.
- Once a ticket is registered in the ticket system via the website, it is not possible to apply a group discount or cancel your ticket to join a group and make use of a group discount.
- Organizers reserve the right to change instructors, workshops, times and locations without previous notice.
- Ticket prices may be modified and will be valid from the time of posting on this site.
- Should a teacher on the schedule not be there, the organizers will do their best to replace such a teacher's classes, this will not lead to any refund.
- In the highly unlikely event of event cancellation you will receive a refund of your congress ticket purchased only; the organizer is not responsible for any other charges you may incur in planning your attendance.
- For your registration to be complete you need to fill in the Registration Form and effect payment; If paying from abroad, please ensure that the amount due is the amount received by the organiser; check with your bank for fees they may charge you.